Few Topics that you should know even if you are talking our services !!
Why does your business want to be on social media?
The very first question to answer is the Why.
Well the most important answer to this is because your Tg is there on social media.
Alsothe ans would be related to the social media goals. Are you on social media to promote your products? To drive traffic to your website? Or to serve your customers?
In general, there are social media goals you can have:
1. Increase brand awareness
2. Drive traffic to your website
3. Generate new leads
3. Grow revenue
4. Boost brand engagement
5. Build a community around your business
6. Provide social customer service
7. Increase mentions in the press
8 Listen to conversations about your brand
You’ll likely have more than one social media goal, and that’s fine!!!
So hashtags have been a huge concern for a lot of us recently because of the changes that have been made on Instagram because of the election. But I’m here to tell you now that hashtags aren’t the only thing that determine your reach and engagement!
So, here a few other ways you can get people to your page and engaging with you and your content…
– ALWAYS have something on your story! Always! Instagram loves to see their users as active as possible. And people have short attention spans these days. Stories not only keeps your account active and alive, but also a quick way for people to interact with your content.
– This is something I didn’t even realise made a difference but trust me it’s essential. Make sure you reply to all the comments you receive on your posts. And not just an emoji or a shallow reply, make conversation! Keep them commenting on your post to get your engagement up!
?Polls, Quizzes, Sliders?
– This is an easy way to get people to interact and engage with your stories quickly but effectively. Use these tools to your advantage. Ask what content they want to see. Do a “get to know me” quiz, or even something as simple as asking how their day is going. People love to give their opinion, so allow them to do so on your stories!
The most important to remember is that it’s not just about reaching new people online, but also keeping your current audience interested in you and your content, and being grateful for who you have reached already!
Find out your USP?
In an industry where competition is high and uniqueness is valued, having a strong ?????? ??????? ℙ?????????? helps you stand out from your competitors.
A strong USP clearly illustrates the value of the brand and gives the audience a reason to purchase from you rather than your competitor.
The easiest and most basic way to do this is to understand, research and create!
do chk all the images in this post and let us know if you need any help!!
And yeah do let us know how did you like the look of this new post ?
Grey and shades of purple!!
if you too want to rebrand or want branding guidelines .. do get in touch with us!!!!
If you have any query related to Social Media. Get in touch with us.
We have experience of handing more than 60 different business.
We also do training and Consultation!